PBrunner

Default I have problems keeping the merge formula to use as a template.

I can merge multiple cells int o one cell using the & " "& formula in Excel.
It works great. The problem arises when I need to use it again. There must be
away to merge contents without having to type that formula over and over. I
try to make a template but it does not work, so I have to type the formula &"
" for approximately 40 to 50 cells.
Does anyone know how I can have one formula to wear I can copy my
information and paste it into the merge cells formula and have it work
correctly? I am trying to make a template that can bve used repeatedly with
out having to type that long formula for each cell.
Thankyou, Pierre Abadie