Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Modify text file before import to Excel

It might be easier to import the line and then do the replace using the
built in replace command.

Tom Ogilvy

"HappyDevil24 " wrote in
message ...
Hi,

New to this Excel programming. Any help would be highly appreciated.

For my case, I want to modified a line of text in a text file before
import to excel. Example, a text file contain this line.

&Age=20&Address= 1%20Earl%20Street&Country=
Australia

Now I want to remove these words, "Name=", "Email=", "Age=", "Address="
and "Country=", from this text file using macro (VB) before importing
it. Any guideline?

My text file only contain one line, if you notice, this is actually the
ATT file return by HTML form.

Thanks in advance.

---