Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Re-Post: Before_Print Sub Doesn't Trigger

I think Tom's code is what you want. So don't do those changes.

(when I read your original code, I thought you wanted to print out each
cell--something weird, but I figured that you knew what you wanted. Tom
realized that that would be nuts (technical term) and modified your code to
print out each Area in your range.)

But just as closu

"Option Compare Text" can go directly below "Option Explicit"

you'd keep the line, but remove the word lcase (and maybe the extra
parentheses).

Phil Hageman wrote:

Okay - sounds like a positive direction. In ThisWorkbook there is only one Sub. Preceding the Sub is Option Explicit. Can you advise me exactly where to put Option Compare Text? Is it in the Sub?

Also, do I simply delete the line containing "LCase"?

In Debra's answer, she raises the advisability of using Exit Sub. I commented these lines out but couldn't determine anything since the code in general isn't working. What is your opinion?

Phil

--

Dave Peterson