Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Can't get rid of a button

Do you have the sheet in design mode (display the control toolbox toolbar,
then click the upper left icon so it appears depressed - this assumes the
button is from the control toolbox toolbar). To delete it you can try

ActiveSheet.OleObjects(1).Delete

if there is only one object on the worksheet - if not, you will need to
figure out which one it is.

Tom Ogilvy

"jefe" wrote in message
I have added a button to a sheet - now I want it gone.
However, for some reason, I can not highlight (or outline)
the button. I can not get to a point to alter any
properties for the button. Any ideas what I may have
changed to prevent my access to it? The sheet and
workbook are not protected.
Thanks