Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default Could MVP's please review these Instructions

As for '... female with Arapaho ancestors and a wooden leg ...', is there
something you're trying to tell us here Harald<vbg

Who told him about my other on-line persona, that's what I want to know :-)

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi Harald,

I put bugs in apostrophes, as I cannot say that it really bothers me, I just
feel that it is a bit at odds with the spirit of the groups. After all, when
a true discussion gets going, an OP is likely to get responses from tens of
people.

As for '... female with Arapaho ancestors and a wooden leg ...', is there
something you're trying to tell us here Harald<vbg

Bob

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

What also 'bugs' me is when posters target specific people in the

subject.
This is fine for giving thanks for a solution, evenn then it is only
necessary if it is outside the original thread, but slights the many

other
contributors but impicily suggesing that it is beyond them.

Hi Bob

I think that anyone should be free to ask for things like "could a

readheaded female with
Arapaho ancestors and a wooden leg please review my macros" without

bugging the rest of
us. It may not be the best and fastest way to receive the finest of free

support, but so
what ? :-)

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald