Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Re-Post: Before_Print Sub Doesn't Trigger

Phil,

I have to admit that I have to sign-off this discussion now. When I tried
your code originally, way back in time now, I put it in ThisWorkbook, and I
corrected the case issue, and although it changed the zoom percentage as you
required, it then went into a loop that I couldn't recover from.

So I think there is another problem there, but I don't have the time or
energy to investigate it when it does that to my machine.

Regards

Bob

"Phil Hageman" wrote in message
Bob and Tushar,

I don't expect it to match, I understand that point; but my point in all

this: With it given that worksheet names have upper case in tab names, what
should the code be to achieve full-page printing?

Phil