Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Could MVP's please review these Instructions

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
I think the real shame about the OPs note though (Unintential though, I'm

sure),
is that there appears to be an assumption that only MVPs can help in this
matter. I might have the tag, but it wasn't for the VBA side of Excel

that's
for sure ( Hopefully getting a lot better though :- ). There are some

amazing
minds in here, and not all with an MVP tag (Same goes for the Non-VBA side

of
Excel), so to me it's really the ability to construct an adequate response

that
hits the mark, that should be the only measure of quality used by the OP

or
anyone else for that matter.

Absolutely agree. Foir instance Harlan himself is a not an MVP (and would
probably never accept such a thing), but we all know his strengths.

What also 'bugs' me is when posters target specific people in the subject.
This is fine for giving thanks for a solution, evenn then it is only
necessary if it is outside the original thread, but slights the many other
contributors but impicily suggesing that it is beyond them.

Just my £0.02p worth

What's with this recent addition? Very PC. This reminds me of my wife who,
every time I say something that she doesn't agree with she fires back 'In
Your Opinion'. Of course it is, there are no such things as facts (IMO<G),
so everything I say is my opinion, I don't need to say it explicitly every
time. So what I am suggesting is you don't need to say it every time, it
appears apologetic when you have no cause or reason to be.