Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman[_3_] Phil Hageman[_3_] is offline

Default Re-Post: Before_Print Sub Doesn't Trigger

Dave

Don't understand what you mean by stepping through the code when testing. My concept of testing is simply that with the code in place, I trigger the event as a user - in this case by: 1. clicking the print icon, 2. clicking print preview icon, or 3. clicking fileprintetc. I'm at a loss at this point - how do I get things working

To digress: one given is that the worksheet tab names have upper case in them (as proposed in the Case statements) - this has to remain a given. Fout questions; 1. Is the code correct? 2. If not, how should it be corrected? 3. Is what I'm proposing possible? 4. Is there a problem elsewhere in the way I have things set up in the workbook (like the code being in ThisWorkbook module)

Fortunately, I did save before testing - learned that lesson the hard way long ago, but still sage advice

Again, Thanks Dave for taking your time with this problem

Phil