Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Loane Sharp Loane Sharp is offline

Default loading a bitmap into an image control from the clipboard

Hi Bob,
Thanks very much for the tip.
Cheers,
Loane

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Loaned,

Does this not work?

ActiveSheet.Paste

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Loane Sharp" wrote in message
Hi there.

In code, can I load a bitmap into an image control from the clipboard?

I've stored the bitmap onto the clipboard in code as follows:

ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").CopyPicture xlScreen, xlBitmap

Normally, I would load a bitmap from a file as follows:

UserForm1.Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(pathname).

Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Loane