Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William Barnes William Barnes is offline

Default Populating ComboBoxes

Thanks Bob. That's what it took.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
William,

The Rowsource property is a string, so either return a string in the
function (rng.Address), or do it the form initialise (ComboBox1.RowSource

=
GetData.Address )

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"WIlliam Barnes" wrote in message
I'm trying to populate a combobox control with items from a Range on a
worksheet. I have code that returns a Variant assigned to a Range of

cells
in a WorkSheet. Is there an easy way to assign these values to the

ComboBox,
or must I loop through the Variant array? I tried assigning the ComboBox
RowSource Property to the Variant but got an error. My code looks

something
like this:

Public Function GetData() as Variant
Dim rng as Range
Set rng = MyWorkSheet.Range("$A$1:$E$1")
GetData = rng
End Function

Private Sub MyForm_Initialize()
ComboBox1.RowSource = GetData