Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Re-Post: Before_Print Sub Doesn't Trigger

What does LCase("Hello") return? Or LCase("hElLo")?

Will that match the value of a statement Case "Hello"?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Dave, Thanks for your answer. I move the code to ThisWorkbook (deleted from Module2) - still not working. I also looked at Chip's and your web pages but for me (not a programmer) it was like drinking from a fire hose! Could I prevail upon you to modify the code to accomodate proper case. I'm sure you are correct - the use of LCase will never hook up with the worksheet names. But I'm locked into the

worksheet names.

Thanks,
Phil