Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman[_3_] Phil Hageman[_3_] is offline

Default Re-Post: Before_Print Sub Doesn't Trigger

Dave, Thanks for your answer. I move the code to ThisWorkbook (deleted from Module2) - still not working. I also looked at Chip's and your web pages but for me (not a programmer) it was like drinking from a fire hose! Could I prevail upon you to modify the code to accomodate proper case. I'm sure you are correct - the use of LCase will never hook up with the worksheet names. But I'm locked into the worksheet names

Thanks
Phil