Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.fr.excel
Arno Arno is offline

Default Solver macro slow when recalculate

Hi all,

I'm using the solver inside a simple macro to calculate a few cells in a
worksheet. When executed alone, this macro is fast (let's say
instantaneous).
What I'd like to do is to call this macro automatically everytime the sheet
is recalculated. I've tried this:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Solver_macro

But the macro in this case is extremely slow ! I can't figure out what's the
problem.
Would you have a hint ? I only have a very limited knowledge in vba and
macros ...
Thanks a lot !
Arno