Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Skyway[_6_] Skyway[_6_] is offline

Default How do I assign values to an array?

Sorry to you both,

to compound my guilt for causing friction between you both (i imagin
this is a long standing battle) I admit that i can now not figure ou
how i was unable to find what i needed within the online help, as
find it now without problem. - DOH!

I had got sidetracked by old BASIC ways (Data & Read) and no amount o
reference to my Walkenbach books helped as i was looking in the wron
direction.

Alan: are you are saying that had you realised my question was so dumb
you wouldn't have answered it - well - thanks but when your stuck you
stuck - just the sollution is easier to reveal.
and yes, x=Array(1,2,3,4) is probably satisfactory and i appologis
for not asking the right question - but I was stuck.

You both deserve thanks for responding, and please do consider/continu
answering even the dumb questions.

Thanks and appologies again