Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default several questions

..Value is the default property, so I'm not suprised it still fails.

Perhaps you could post the code which is (eventually) generating the error?

Even better, you could create a test copy and start removing lines until you
get the minimum amount of code that will generate the error. Then post that
if you're still stuck.

Fixing broken code makes you a better programmer. In my opinion, the
debugger in Office VBA is the best debugger for any IDE ever.

"ksnapp " wrote in message
the thing is that i get that error message after the sub has run fine a
few tries. I have added the .value part and it makes no difference.

---