Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cesar Zapata[_3_] Cesar Zapata[_3_] is offline

Default several questions

For the first question.

you need if activecell.value = "" then

for the second question.. you can do some search with google and you'll
get hundreds of posts.

Regards,

Cesar Zapata

ksnapp < wrote:

Hello,

question 1:

can somebody please explain to me what the type mismatch runtime error
means? Here is the code that gets Highlighted when I run the sub.

If ActiveCell = "" then

I don't yet have the help file for VBA installed and can't make the sub
work becuase i don't understand

question 2:

I need to make another sub that will search through a column and delete
rows that countain certain text and the blank cells beneth them, any
takers?

thank you

---