Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman[_3_] Phil Hageman[_3_] is offline

Default Code Fix Needed

Bob, Thanks for answering my thread. I changed the capitalized letters to lower case and it still doesn't work. The names of the worksheets (on the tabs) is proper case, as typed in the Case sections, and I can't change that - this workbook is a template being used by a number of departements. I tried changing LCase to PCase (not a programmer, but thought what the heck) and that didn't work either. I see the logic of what you are saying but the fix aludes me. Any other ideas

Thanks,
Phil