boernd

Default excel language settings/cell format

Hello everybody,

I have an iMac (OS 9.2) running with Microsoft Office 2001 installed. The OS
and Office is in german. The problem I got is that the cell format for the
date is in English. E.g. on the iMac ddd stands for Mon, Tue, etc... but when
I open the same Excel-sheet on a Windows machine (also german Windows &
Office) I have the german settings for the date (TTT- Mo, Die, ...).

Now I wanted to change the settings on the iMac but haven't found a way to
do so. I know that before I reformated the hdd of the Mac that the settings
were in german but don't know how to change them back.

thx in advance
boernd