Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Skyway[_3_] Skyway[_3_] is offline

Default How do I assign values to an array?

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the rapid reply,
you have the essence of what Im doing but was hoping to not requir
additional functions and the like to achieve what i need.
and they are too complicated for me to grasp - sorry -

I feel I am not understanding the basic use of array's

to assign values to the array "Value" must I say

MyValue(1) = 10
MyValue(2) = 27
MyValue(3) = 33
MyValue(4) = 45
MyValue(5) = 57

I am looking for a line like your suggested
Assign Array(10, 27, 33, 45, 57), MyValue
without the custom functions??

Is it possible and fairly simple?

Thanks for your time, any assistance appretiated:confused