Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Waldron[_2_] Mike Waldron[_2_] is offline

Default More PivotTable Trouble

Hi Brad

I've had similar problems with line colors on pivot charts
changing. This worked for me:
Private Sub chart_calculate()
Call StandardColors
End Sub
As you know the code goes in the chart sheet.

You probably need to track the change in the cell that
displays the page field.

Mike