Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Copying info from one sheet to another

Hi Erik
this depends on what you're trying to achieve. If you want to invoke
this copy operation manually you may create the following sub:
sub do_copy()
worksheets("Sheet1").Cells.Copy
worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Pastespecial paste:=xlFormulas
end sub

And start this manually or assign a button to this macro.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Erik wrote:
From Mr. Ogilvy and Mr. deBruin, I have:
worksheets("Sheet1").Cells.Copy
worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Pastespecial paste:=xlFormulas
I'm having a little trouble with where to put it and how to put it
there. I already have code on both sheets to color the cells based
on text value. Do I add these two lines at the bottom of the
existing code and if so which sheet do I add it to? Thanks in advance
for any help.
Erik