Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_3_] Dick Kusleika[_3_] is offline

Default importing Excell data into Outlook

Merv

In Excel, select the range that contains the data that you want to import.
Under the Insert menu, choose Name. You can enter a name for your range
that Outlook will then recognize.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Merv Norton" wrote in message
I am trying to import data from Excell 2003 into Outlook 2003. I get the
following error message:

The Microsoft Excell file ;E:\My Files\Military\1st Brigade\Combined
Database.xls"has no named ranges. Use Microsoft Excell to name the range

of
data you want to import."

How do I do this?

There is a solution!"