Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken[_18_] Ken[_18_] is offline

Default NETWORKDAYS Function in Macro

When I ran it, I got a:

"Run time error '424':
Object Required

error message?

-----Original Message-----
Ken,

Use

wks.Cells(3, 1).Value = networkdays(Range("A2"),Range

("A1"))

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ken" wrote in

message
So, with dates in A1 and A2 would the code to put the
networkdays in A3 be:

Sub Test()
Dim count As Integer
wks.Cells(3, 1).Value = networkdays(A2, A1)
End Sub

I am coding it wrong because it doesn't seem to work?