Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kirk[_4_] Kirk[_4_] is offline

Default Free Distributable?

I am developing a VB application that writes data to Excel
for reporting. About 1/2 of the users have Office
(everything from 97 to 2003). The other half have a
competitor or nothing. I was planning on programming
against Excel 2000. Is there a free distributable that I
can package with my application for people who have a
lower version or no version of Excel? I'm thinking along
the lines of the VB6 free distributable. I know about the
web viewer but I didn't want to mess with that since I
don't know what versions of IE that they might have or if
they have a competitor.

Thanks,

Kirk