Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to search the registry key

GetSetting, as with SaveSetting, only works within a very limited part of
the registry, namely HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings,
and so is useless for more general registry access.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Serkan Gur" wrote in message
Hi Belinda,

I think you can do that with VB's GetSetting command if
you are using Excel 97 or later. Try this handy link...