Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arnaud.L Arnaud.L is offline

Default ThisWorkbook.close doesn't wokk :(

I have a pb, I have created an Excel addin an I have put the following code in it
----------
Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean
MsgBox ("Try to unload"
Application.ThisWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False 'or me.Clos
End Su
---------
I have name my file unloadtest.xl
if I double clic on this file from explorer, it works ok but if I create a shortcut who launch Excel with my file in parameters, it crashes
On excel 97 it does no crash but the unload of my xla fail
on Excel 2000 it crashe

Any Idea ? if it works for you could you tell me too plz

ThX By Advanc

Arnau