Anne Troy

John: Seems to me you should use Data Validation with a dropdown to choose
the employee. Then use VLOOKUP to get that employee's data into the cells on
your "view" sheet.
Data Validation:
VLOOKUP:

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"John Tucker" <John wrote in message
I need a way to get cell contents (the value) of a cell I click on to be

used
in the calculation. I have reviewed formulas and did not see what I

needed,
unless I missed it.

example would be a list of people and thier values from individual sheets.
I click on the employees "value", on the master sheet to show results.

I realize I could set up a sheet for each person, but I thougt this would

be
easier.
John T
tcs at mvn.net