Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Russell Plummer Russell Plummer is offline

Default Excel 97 - Common Dialog Control Help

Trying to add the Save As dialog in Excel 97 VBA.

Have followed the instructions as per Richard Shepard's book, namely:
- Opened a blank user form
- Gone to Tools - Additional Controls
- Found Microsoft Common Dialog Control, Version 6.0 and ticked it
- Seen the Common Dialog icon appear on the Toolbox

When I dragged the Common Dialog tool over onto the blank form I got an
Error from Visual Basic saying "The Control could not be created because it
is not properly licensed"

Can anyone offer any enlightenment?

Thanks

Russell