Dora

Default Using Data Table

Hi

Am working on practice excerice from MOS Excel 2003 Expert Exam. The problem
am having is understanding the instructions and asks the following...

Example E03E-1-7, page 343 is...

'Open the UseDataTable workbook. In Cell D9, enter the following formula:
=PMT(B5/12,B6,B4). Then enter the following loan terms in E9:H9:' entering
values in those vells. 'In cells D10:D15:' asks to enter more vaules. Then
use a data table to show the matrix that results when the formula is
calulated using each of the two sets of variables.

Q) When it asks.. 'In the column input cell box, enter reference to the
input cell for the varying values listed in the column.' Also asks me the
same for the rows as well. I don't really know what it means by that. Can
someone explain differently, for exanple when it says enter reference what
does it mean.
--
Thanks for your for your help and time