Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Finlay Peter Finlay is offline

Default I meant this to be for word, sorry, can you still help me?

Hi All,

I am designing a "Non-Conformance report" from word. I'd like my team
members to open this file, type the information in, automatically print
after the last cell has been selected, then save automatically (as the next
sequential number we actually type into the report) and saved in the folder
where the reports are stored.

eg. therefore, if we enter a number, say 1111, into the "report #" field I
would like the file to be saved as NonCon1111.doc. Would anyone be able to
help create this macro? (please keep in mind that my computer programming
skills arn't as great as everyone else's in here!

Thankyou everyone.

Please reply to

Kind regards

Peter Finlay