Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson[_4_] Greg Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default Combobox

Can you not unselect the "Move and size with cells" option
and either not let it change size with the columns/rows or
alternatively size it programmatically? You will of
course have to devise some means of executing this code.
There is no "ColumnResize" event.

Sizing a combobox programmatically apparently does NOT
effect the font. The following statement in my experiment
had no effect on the font of a combobox placed on the
active sheet. I repeatedly changed the size of Column "E"
and ran the code:
ActiveSheet.OLEObjects(1).Width = Columns("E").Width

Sorry, it's the best I can offer.

Regards,
Greg