Earl Kiosterud

Dave,

I don't think you can, unless you set up a helper column that has your
conditions, then use that in your DCOUNT function. Something like:
=AND(A20, A2<100, B2 = "Normal").
This one's for A2 values between 0 and 100, and B2 contains the word Normal.

Or use SUMPRODUCT instead:
=SUMPRODUCT( (A2:A100 0) * (A2:A100 < 100) * (B2:B100 = "Normal) )

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com/

Off-topic: There's a hilarious comedy act by Men in Coats at
http://www.koreus.com/files/200505/men-in-coats.html. You gotta see this.
I had to share with all.

"DaveF2002" wrote in message
I am trying to use a DCOUNT function, and need to have two criteria. How
do
I use the AND function within the criteria?

I can do it using one criteria at a time, but when I use AND to use two
criteria, I get an error.

What sytax do I use?

Many thanks