Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Rosenkrantz[_2_] Mark Rosenkrantz[_2_] is offline

Default Excel VBA/Macro - Textbox

Steelmaker;

You can have buttons that change their text ( caption ).
Here is an example.

Private Sub cbToggleDetails_Click()
With frmDetails
If .cbToggleDetails.Caption = "More Details" Then
.cbToggleDetails.Caption = "Less Details"
.cbMonth.SetFocus
.Height = 275
Else
.cbToggleDetails.Caption = "Less Details"
.cbToggleDetails.Caption = "More Details"
.cbMonth.SetFocus
.Height = 125
End If
End With
End Sub

Succes;

Mark.

More Excel ? www.rosenkrantz.nl or

"thesteelmaker " wrote in
message ...
I have created a small meal planner, in Excel2000.

I want to add a help box, similar to a comment box, using a macro and a
text box.

Also when pressing the macro button can, the buttons text change. i.e.
Open Help/Close help.

Any advice welcome
Many Thanks

Nick