ln2_6931

I have found this problem with screen resolutions of greater ratios of
horizontal to vertical of 4:3, which is mentioned in at least one Microsoft
Knowledge Base article. I see the same problem at 1280 x 800 for example and
not at 800 x 600. Try the latter display setting and see if it goes away. If
it does, I am guessing you have a VAIO or similar laptop with an unusually
wide screen.

I have not yet found a fix. The fix may be an updated video driver?

RF

"springwinterfall" wrote in
message ...
I am making a chart. The y axis title is "GTG energy, MJ/sy". No matter
what
I do, the title won't be shown properly. It always shows half of the "y"
at
the end. Some other time it won't even show several words when I have a
longer title. What should I do to make sure the title will be shown
completely.

Many Thanks.