Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default Export from Excel to Access ADODB

Please see reply to later thread you started on this subject.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com

Since no answeres yet, I've been working with sql queries trying to
fix that. Dunno if someone knows about queries in VBA but here we
go...

sql = "SELECT * FROM Sección WHERE courseno = '" &
Range("Información!B4").Value & "'"
Set rs = cn.Execute(sql)
[COLOR = red] If Not rs.EOF Then 'No existe
sql = "UPDATE Sección SET section = '" &
Range("Información!B3").Value & "' WHERE courseno = '" &
Range("Información!B4").Value & "'"
MsgBox sql
Set rs = cn.Execute(sql)

The first query (select) works fine but when trying to do the Update
query it always give me a syntax error. It seems like a right writen
query to me. Same happens with this query:

[COLOR = red]sql = "INSERT INTO Sección (courseno,section) VALUES('" &
Range("Información!B4").Value & "','" & Range("Información!B3").Value
& "'"
Set rs = cn.Execute(sql)[/color]

Any Idea?

---