Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert McCurdy Robert McCurdy is offline

Default how to select every third row

Hi Jay.
A little easier, where your 'amount' is for 30 columns.

For i = 3 To 30 Step 3
Sheet1.Columns(i).ColumnWidth = 3.59
Next

Where Sheet1 is the sheets code name, Sheets(1) is the sheets position, and Sheets("Sheet1") is the sheets name. You may use
either, but the code name is better because it still identifies the correct sheet if you rename it.

Regards Robert

"Jay" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the response

I meant to say every third column. I figured out a way.

z = 3
For p = 1 To amount
Worksheets("sheet1").Activate
Worksheets("sheet1").Columns(Z).ColumnWidth = 3.59
Z = Z + 3
Next p

Jay