PagosaJoe PagosaJoe is offline
Junior Member

Default Sort Issue Excel 2003

I'm trying to sort a column in Excel 2003. It seemed to work fine, then started ignoring the first row (sorting 251 of 252 rows and ignoring the first row). I'm using the "sort" button. I did a bit of searching and someone suggested selecting the data, hitting "control + A" and then sorting. Worked once then stopped working. I have multiple columns (real estate sales data) that include dates, numbers, text, etc, but each column is formatted consistently.

The workbook is not protected, all cells have data in them, and I've checked the formatting for the column I'm sorting (currency, no decimals, "$ included"). It's driving me nuts - anyone have thoughts on what I'm missing?