Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Running a excel macro from VB6

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=177760
VBA: How to Run Macros in Other Office Programs
The above is for access, but would be the same for VB

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=165518
Calling Macros Using OLE from MS Visual Basic for Applications
Again, code would be applicable from VB

Tom Ogilvy

"Bimal" wrote in message
m...
Is it possible to run few excel macro from VB6?
I have few macro that takes data from 4 diffrent
sheet of same workbook and then adds a report sheet
where it dumps the report(it also creats the temp
sheet 3 times and then delets the same after calculations
are over). I want to create a exe file from VB6 which
will take data from this workbook and produce the
report in the new workbook.

Will appreciate any guides or pointers as I am new in VB.
Regards,
Bimal