Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Repeat cell content

Cell A and Cell B cannot have more than two rows, that is not cells but
ranges (unless you have merged them).

Give some example of the particular problem, not just the generic example so
far.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Janmy" wrote in message
Thanks for your solution. But as the database is large (more than two

rows for same Cell A and Cell B) and there is line spacing between the data
row, therefore, I think using a macro to do this formula setting for me is
much helpful. So any suggestion?

Thanks and regards.

----- Frank Kabel wrote: -----

Hi
I'm not sure I understood you example. Are you checking if the

entries
in col A,B are identical to the row before. That is A2=A1 AND B2=B1.

If
yes a non VBA solution would be the following formula entered in C2
=IF(AND(A2=A1,B2=B1),"C1","something else")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Janmy wrote:
How to set the macro if the information in two cell (e.g. Cell A

and
cell B) are the same, then the cell content (e.g. Cell C) show the
information contained on the first row?
e.g. Cell A Cell B Cell C

ABC DEF FFF
ABC DEF 'display