Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shatin Shatin is offline

Default One Single Message Box for chained macros

I have several macros which are all to do with file generations. They all
begin with a message box asking for a date. The resulting filenames depend
on the date entered, e.g. "macro1 02/02/04", "macro2 02/02/04". I have
written a master macro chaining these macros together. The hassle is when
the master macro is run, I'd be prompted by the various message boxes which
belong to the individual macros. Is there anyway I can put some code in the
master macro so that when the message boxes come up, they'd all get the same
date? Obviously I don't want to change the individual macros because they
are still needed as standalone macros from time to time.

TIA.