Elizabeth

Default How do I make a Help topic wrap?

Previously when I requested a Help topic, it would wrap -- self-adjusting to
the width of the Help topic window as I widened or narrowed it. I installed
a Microsoft update this afternoon and now Help topics do not wrap -- instead,
I have to scroll left & right. Although I can widen the Help topic window to
stop the scroll, this reduces the viewable width of my Excel spreadsheet. I
can't figure out how to reset the appearance of Help topics so they wrap.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!