Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Repeat job

And if it marks one, then probably worst case, It would be right 50% of the
time and I wouldn't have to change it. If I miss it and it is wrong, edit
= undo.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Because it is guessing, but by loading the no header option, it is
suggesting that there is no header. If both are left not set, it is clear
that it is no positively known.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Why? Excel usually make a good guess.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Then it would be better to leave both option buttons not set.

Bob

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
For header, the initial setting in the sort dialog represents

Excel's
guess.
So the option in the code seems appropriate.

Tom Ogilvy