Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Macro That Moves Cursor Down

Hi

(or active cell) to be at the next blank cell at the bottom of a
column of data?

Two ways

Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)(2).Select

Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"job1job1 " wrote in message ...
When recording a macro to capture keystrokes, how do I get the cursor
(or active cell) to be at the next blank cell at the bottom of a
column of data?

In other words, when I use End+Down and then move the arrow key down
one more cell, the macro record function identifies that cell by name,
such as A24, rather than End+Down and then Down.

Thanks for your expertise.

---