Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
drew drew is offline

Default Internal Hyperlinks in toolbar

Thank you for your help. I appololgize for not giving
more information. I see that I was not using the right
terminology for what I needed to do.

From your suggestion of the goto statement, I looked
around and found the following "select" statement which
appears to accomplish all that I need.
ActiveSheet.Range("SITEWORK").Select
"SITEWORK" is the name of the cell where I want to jump.

Thanks