Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Form

I don't see anything obviously wrong, but you could simplify it

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim rng as Range
With Worksheets("Email_Control")
set rng = .Range(.Cells(1,1),.Cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup))
End With
With me.ListBox1
.Clear
.list = rng.Value
End With

Tom Ogilvy

"Edgar Thoemmes" wrote in message
I am still having trouble loading this form. It is nothing
to do with the name as i cannot even load it from the
Visual Basic Menu with the play button.

I have pasted the code for Initialise event if this helps.

I get the following message 'Object Required'

TIA

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim ListItems As Variant, i As Integer
Dim SourceWB As Workbook

With Form_Suppliers.ListBox1
.Clear
Set SourceSh = Worksheets("Email_Control")

ListItems = SourceSh.Range("A1:A" & Range
("A65536").End(xlUp).Row).Value
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
ListItems = Application.WorksheetFunction.Transpose
(ListItems)
For i = 1 To UBound(ListItems)
.AddItem ListItems(i)
Next i