View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
external usenet poster

Default HELP sort 2 worksheets

H

I have a spreadsheet of updated address details with 795 records of all clients we we deal with. Each client has a unique ID which is in column A. I have various other spreadsheets representing loans given to specific clients at a set month. For instance, I have spreadsheets for Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, OCt & Dec. In those sheets, certain clients were entitled to a loan so February may have 350 of the 795 clients that were entitled to a loan. Again, the same ID for each client is in column A

What I need to do is to run a formula to highlight clients from the list of 795 records that had a loan in February or better still, I need to find a way to only show the clients who had loans in February and delete those clients who didn't if this is possible. And if the deleted client blank rows could be moved up, that would be an added bonus

Any help would be gratly appreciated

By the way, the sheets I will be working with are in separate workbooks so please let me know if they need to be copied into the same book or even the same sheet. I am not to clued up with Excel

Thanks in advanc

Malyco