Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steve smallman steve smallman is offline

Default Help with SUM code

hi,

your problem is "Cells(Target.Row, 24).Value = SUM
(Target.Row(2):Target.Row(23))

to enable the sum function to work for you, you need to
set the cell formula just as you would when entering the
sum function manually.

try:
Cells(Target.Row, 24).formula= "=SUM(B" & Target.Row
& ":X" & Target.Row &")"

Steve