Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_6_] Otto Moehrbach[_6_] is offline

Default Data Validation erratic bevavior

Excel 2003, WinXP
I have one list (column), named AllParts, with 47 items on sheet Normal1.
I do a Data Validation in a cell in sheet Normal1 with List and "=AllParts".
I get the whole list.

I do Data Validation, the same, in a cell in sheet Normal2. I get the whole
list

I do it all again in a cell in the sheet where I want it, call it BadSheet,
and all I get is the first 14 items from the list.

I reset the range name AllParts to another, completely different list.

I go to the cell in BadSheet, clear the Data Validation, redo the Data
Validation to =AllParts. I get the same 14 items from the first AllParts
list.

Is this sheet corrupted or have I lost it? Thanks for your help. Otto