Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Pierce John Pierce is offline

Default UDF, Category, Data Type, Format, Using

Bob,
Thanks for your response.
I was wondering where you saw my post. I can't find it on
microsoft.public.excel.programming which is where I thought
I had posted it. Anyway, I can let go of the part about
making the function available in the Financial category.
What matters more to me is the way it displays. The result
shows up as 1323.0206 but I want $1,323.02 without having
to format the cell. I thought making the function's
data type currency would do that.

JohnSCPierce