Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default help!!! i can not send target to my sub in event

You don't need the brackets, unless you're using the Call statement.

Also, it's ActiveWorkbook, not ActiveWork

test ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("sheet1").Range("A1:B2")
test Target
End Sub

Sub test(r As Range)
MsgBox "OK"

"benbenben " wrote in message
i dim a sub named test(r as range)
And I call this sub in the worksheet_selectionchange event as below
But the VB stop it with error messege .said , it need a object
how can i solve it?
pls help me
the program is below:

Option Explicit
test(activework.sheets("sheet1").range("A1:B2"))
'this sentense work
test (Target)
'this sentense doesnt work
End Sub